Milwaukee County is extending the operating hours for its wading pool and splash pads, including the one at Madison Park in Wauwatosa, due to hot temperatures expected throughout the evening.
The splash pad at Madison, 9800 Glendale Ave., will spray until 7 p.m. Admission is free.
Children ages 7 and younger must be accompanied by a caregiver ages 12 or older.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23