How well do you know Wauwatosa? Put your community knowledge to the test in our biweekly Mystery Photo Contest.
Take a close look at this photo, and see if you can figure out where it was taken. If you think you know, send an email with "mystery photo" in the subject line to email@example.com by 5 p.m. Monday.
We'll draw one name from all correct answers submitted and that person will earn two Marcus Theatres movie passes. In next week's paper, we'll announce the winner.
Tosa News IQ answers: Congratulations to Shawn Rolland, who correctly responded that the subjects of two demonstrations in Wauwatosa recently were the fatal shooting of an African-America man by a police officer at Madison Park and oil-tanker trainsthat pass through Wauwatosa; that two restaurants to be located at The Mayfair Collection are El Jeffe and ABV Social; and that Wauwatosa East's baseball team finished the season with a 16-16 record, and West finished at 9-20.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23