North Avenue, which has been closed at 90th Street since late last month, was expected to open to traffic today, said Alderman Jeffrey Roznowski, who represents the area.
Work was expected to last another week, but the contractor has been ahead of schedule, he said.
Also, the project at State Street and Harwood Avenue, in the center of the Village, is also wrapping up, and State also is expected to open to through traffic today.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23