Two new shops hope Mayfair patrons will come check out what they have to offer.
Pandora, a jewelry store best known for its charms, sits between Hot Topic and American Eagle on the mall's upper level. A global brand, the company is headquartered in Denmark and the pieces - bracelets, necklaces, watches, etc., - are manufactured in Thailand.
While it sounds more like a food store than an apparel retailer, Dry Goods stocks clothing and accessories for young women. Hot brands like Free People, Joe's Jeans and Silver will line the shelves and racks. Dry Goods can be found on the lower level, near Macy's.
The two stores should be the only newcomers to Mayfair this holiday season.
"We don't have anything else on the radar to open before the end of the year," mall Marketing Manager Brenda Vento said.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23