A man got an unhappy birthday surprise from Wauwatosa police when they found his party favors included 6.55 grams of marijuana and multiple items of paraphernalia, some of which were created by the party goers.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Two Wauwatosa men, ages 19 and 20, were arrested for drug possession after an anonymous tip led police to a garage with a marijuana smell coming out of it.
The men answered the door, asking police if they were looking for a cat. The police could see a table with a hookah, a three-foot bong, a glass pipe, a rolling machine and two bags of marijuana sitting on it.
Police arrested the men and, after further investigation, found that many of the pieces were made by them. The hookah was made from an Arizona iced tea bottle, the pipe was made from a 9/32 inch socket and there was a medicine bottle that was converted into a pipe with aluminum foil.
The men said that they made the paraphernalia with household items and they only used the bong for tobacco. They said they found the bong on the streets of Las Vegas.
The incident occurred in the 200 block of North 110th Place at 12:21 a.m. Sept. 27.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23