A portion of Swan Boulevard will be closed for about 10 days beginning Monday to accommodate sewer and water main installation.
Traffic will be prohibited from using northbound Swan Boulevard between the Highway 45 entrance ramp and Menomonee River Parkway. Crews will work on the Meinecke Avenue Neighborhood flood mitigation project, installing pipes through the intersection of Swan and the parkway, Public Works Director Bill Porter said.
Southbound traffic on Swan Boulevard may be closed for a short duration as the contractor stages the construction. Vehicles accessing Hoyt and Hansen parks will be able to turn in both directions during the closure.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23