Incumbent Jeff Roznowski has filed paperwork to run for re-election as 6th District alderman and newcomer Jeffrey Kroll has announced he will run for the 1st District seat in April.
Roznowski was appointed in October, 2010, when Thomas Herzog resigned and moved to Elm Grove. Roznowski then ran unopposed in the April, 2011, election to finish out the remainder of Herzog's term.
This time Roznowski will seek a full four-year term on the council.
Kroll, 32, is a lifelong Wauwatosa resident who works as a professor at Waukesha County Technical College.
District 1 incumbent Linda Nikcevich is not seeking re-election.
Wauwatosa residents have until Jan. 3 to turn in candidacy paperwork.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23