A teen was robbed by a group of men while walking in the area of Mayfair Road and Center Street last week, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also in the report:
The boy was walking alone about 1 a.m. March 25 when three people approached him and knocked him to the ground, repeatedly kicking and striking him in the head. They demanded his wallet and one man started going through his shorts pockets while the others continued to beat him.
They didn't find a wallet, but they took off with his cell phone.
The victim had a large contusion around his right eye and numerous other injuries to his face, upper torso and back. He was treated at Froedtert Hospital and released.
He said he couldn't provide a good description of his attackers because it had been dark outside.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23