Two teens decided to settle a dispute at the dead end on Alice Street. The 15-year-old boys fought while about 25 other high school students watched Jan. 30.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
A homeowner saw several cars coming down Alice Street and a large group of high school-age students walking toward the road's dead end at 3:23 p.m. Jan. 30. Two of the boys fought while the rest looked on.
While the homeowner called police, he noticed the kids leaving. One of the boys who had been fighting was bleeding as he got into a vehicle.
When police tracked the boys down they said they had been arguing about a girl through rude comments on Facebook. They decide to meet up after school and fight.
The teens suffered minor injuries: a bloody nose, an injured finger and facial bruising.
The parents of the boys said they didn't want to see arrests made. Instead, they planned to take care of discipline as a family matter.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23