There will be a primary in the race for 1st District alderman. Three candidates have come forward, meeting today's filing deadline, City Clerk Carla Ledesma said.
Incumbent Linda Nikcevich is not seeking re-election, and all three candidates are new to municipal government.
James Moldenhauer withdrew from the mayoral election and decided to seek the aldermanic seat instead. He will be challenged by technical college professor Jeffrey Kroll and resident Robert Smith, who couldn't immediately be reached for comment.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23