Wauwatosa's Community Development Committee unanimously supported plans for bike lanes on North Avenue, from Wauwatosa Avenue to 60th Street, at its meeting tonight. The Common Council would also have to approve the plan.
With a total cost of about $1.6 million, the project would include bike lanes with green paint and bike boxes at intersections, red crosswalks and median islands at 73rd, 72nd and 64th Streets.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23