East Tosa saw two armed robberies within a matter of days.
According to Wauwatosa police reports:
A masked robber carrying a sawed-off shotgun held up RadioShack, 6407 W. North Ave., at 8:25 p.m. Jan. 19.
An employee was organizing merchandise when the man walked in. As she turned to greet him, she noticed he was wearing a mask and had a weapon sticking out from his sleeve.
"Come with me, you know what this is," the robber said.
There were no customers in the store, but two employees were working.
He motioned them to the cash register and told them to hurry.
The workers filled a bag with cash, and the robber took it and took off running west along North Avenue.
Three days earlier, a man armed with a gun took a wallet and an MP3 player from a woman waiting for a bus at 60th Street and North Avenue.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23