Kent and Keith Morin, brothers and two of the top wrestling coaches in the area, competed against each other for what might have been the final time when Greenfield took on Wauwatosa in a Woodland Conference dual meet last week, as seen in this photo gallery.
Keith, who heads Greenfield's wrestlers, is planning to retire this season after 38 years of coaching. Kent is in his eighth year as head coach of the Wauwatosa co-op team.
- Volleyball: MVC Boys Club team takes third in volleyball nationals
- Wauwatosa Swordfish swim well in two meets
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers battle elements for win
- Baseball: Seven Wauwatosa baseball players earn all-conference honors
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball coach Ashley Imperiale resigns (1)
- Sports Notes: July 28, 2016
- Wauwatosa school district files lawsuit against WIAA over conference realignment (3)
- Baseball: Michaelis leads Wauwatosa East past rival West in regional
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers earn overtime win over Muskego
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East's season ends with regional final loss to Waukesha North