The co-op girls golf team of Wauwatosa East/West finished fifth for the second Greater Metro Conference mini-meet in a row on Sept. 4 at Bristle Cone Pines.
Tosa shot a 203, led by junior Jenna Lake's 44. Junior Sarah Wollemann shot a 51 and junior Dori Cloran a 52. Sophomore Zoe Jones and freshman Brenna Blaney each had a 56.
Tosa, after finishing last in the first mini-meet, now has five points in the season standings, one more than last-place Sussex Hamilton.
The Lancers had their highest score of the three mini-meets at 167 but still ran away with the win, 16 strokes better than second place Brookfield East (183). Lancers sophomore Grace Dunn was the meet medalist (37).
Rounding out the team scoring was Menomonee Falls (188), Divine Savior Holy Angels (196), Wauwatosa East/West (203) and Sussex Hamilton (210).
- Volleyball: MVC Boys Club team takes third in volleyball nationals
- Wauwatosa Swordfish swim well in two meets
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers battle elements for win
- Baseball: Seven Wauwatosa baseball players earn all-conference honors
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball coach Ashley Imperiale resigns
- Sports Notes: July 28, 2016
- Wauwatosa school district files lawsuit against WIAA over conference realignment
- Baseball: Michaelis leads Wauwatosa East past rival West in regional
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers earn overtime win over Muskego
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East's season ends with regional final loss to Waukesha North