Brookfield East won Monday's Greater Metro Conference mini-meet at North Hills Country Club.
East's Kevin Haack was the medalist with a 35, as the Spartans edged Maquette, 150-153, to win for the first time in three conference meets.
Kyle Henning finished tied for second (36), while Mike Herrmann shot a 38, C.J. Caliendo a 41 and Nate Ellis a 43.
Brookfield Central was third (163) behind Phil Bartel (38), Ryan Hinz (41), Evan Anderson (42), Jack Wartman (42) and Justin Rowe (44).
Wauwatosa finished fifth for the third straight meet (178). Austin Kautzer shot a 42, followed by Chris Zachman (45) and Pete Jarosz (45) Jack Melkovitz (46) and Jake Lake (46).
Menomonee Falls was fourth (172) ahead of Tosa and Hamilton (178), West Allis Central (192) and West Allis Hale (194) rounded out the scores.
- Volleyball: MVC Boys Club team takes third in volleyball nationals
- Wauwatosa Swordfish swim well in two meets
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers battle elements for win
- Baseball: Seven Wauwatosa baseball players earn all-conference honors
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball coach Ashley Imperiale resigns
- Sports Notes: July 28, 2016
- Wauwatosa school district files lawsuit against WIAA over conference realignment
- Baseball: Michaelis leads Wauwatosa East past rival West in regional
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers earn overtime win over Muskego
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East's season ends with regional final loss to Waukesha North