Wauwatosa East lost three more times and extended its season-opening losing streak to seven games.
The Red Raiders fell to Brookfield Central, 7-1, April 28; Brookfield East, 14-0, April 29; and Divine Savior Holy Angels, 7-2, May 4, all at home.
Brookfield Central broke open a 2-1 game with five runs in the fifth.
"The girls are coming around," Tosa East coach Megan Arndorfer said. "They were mentally and physically in the whole game and that has been an issue over the last two years."
Brittany Gottschalk and Ann Michna had two hits each for the Red Raiders.
Brookfield East's Kayla Styer stopped Tosa East on one hit - Sarah Nilsen's single - the next night.
Styer struck out nine batters, including six looking.
In the loss to DSHA, the Red Raiders managed two runs in the first inning.
- Volleyball: MVC Boys Club team takes third in volleyball nationals
- Wauwatosa Swordfish swim well in two meets
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers battle elements for win
- Baseball: Seven Wauwatosa baseball players earn all-conference honors
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball coach Ashley Imperiale resigns
- Sports Notes: July 28, 2016
- Wauwatosa school district files lawsuit against WIAA over conference realignment
- Baseball: Michaelis leads Wauwatosa East past rival West in regional
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers earn overtime win over Muskego
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East's season ends with regional final loss to Waukesha North