The Wauwatosa West girls were seeded third in the upper regional bracket of the Waukesha North Sectional, receiving a first-round bye.
They will host sixth-seeded Milwaukee Juneau/Samuel Morse-Marshall (12-5) at 7 p.m. March 9.
Tosa West (8-8, 10-11) got crushed by top-ranked New Berlin Eisenhower (16-0, 20-0) on Friday at home, 59-18.
"It was Senior Night, and the seniors played most of the game," Tosa West coach Ron Gavinski said.
Seniors Paige Soles, Jenna Lahmann, Jenna Engel and Nyreesha Williams played their last regular-season home game.
Lahmann led the team with seven points.
"She has continued to be impressive in games," Gavinski said. " Abbey Jones and Jessica Pike led the team in rebounds with five each."
Junior Latasha Harmon missed the game because of illness. She is Tosa West's top scorer, averaging 10.5 points per game.
The Trojans trailed 10-4 after one quarter, 26-8 at halftime and 45-12 going into the final quarter.
Jenna Weiland, Nicole Bauman and Katie Lang led Ike with 13, 12 and 11 points, respectively.
The Trojans were scheduled to play their final regular-season game against last-place Greenfield (1-15, 3-18) on Wednesday, after press deadline.
- Volleyball: MVC Boys Club team takes third in volleyball nationals
- Wauwatosa Swordfish swim well in two meets
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers battle elements for win
- Baseball: Seven Wauwatosa baseball players earn all-conference honors
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball coach Ashley Imperiale resigns
- Sports Notes: July 28, 2016
- Wauwatosa school district files lawsuit against WIAA over conference realignment
- Baseball: Michaelis leads Wauwatosa East past rival West in regional
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers earn overtime win over Muskego
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East's season ends with regional final loss to Waukesha North