Area athletes compete in Senior Spotlight
Fifty-five track and field athletes from Wisconsin, including two from Brookfield and one from Wauwatosa participated in the Midwest Senior Spotlight Meet on June 9 at the University of St. Francis in Joliet, Ill.
Brookfield Academy's Ethan Jaynes finished fourth in the 100-meter dash in 11.43 seconds and was a member of the third-place 400 relay team.
Brookfield Central's Nick Petersson finished second in the 3,200 in 9 minutes, 56.21 seconds and Wauwatosa East's Max Kilpin was third in the high jump in 6 feet, 6 inches.
Junior Raider Football sign up under way
The Junior Raider Football program is accepting registration for the 2012 season.
The Junior Raiders will field teams from fifth to eighth grade.
To be eligible, players must either live or attend school in the Wauwatosa East attendance area.
Go to www.ballcharts.com/tejrraiders to register.
Speed-Agility Camp set for July
A Youth Football Speed & Agility Camp for all youth football players is set for July 9 to 11 at St. Joe's Grade School in Wauwatosa.
For more information and brochures on the camps email email@example.com.
Former Milwaukee Brewers set baseball camp
The 11th annual Menomonee Falls Baseball Camp is set for July 16 through 19 at the Menomonee Falls Little League Complex.
The camp is run by former Milwaukee Brewers Don August and Jim Gantner and it will be held from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. for the four days.
Ages 8 to 12 will be on the lower fields and ages 13 and over will be on the upper fields.
Call (262) 257-0192 for questions and registration.
- Sports Notes: July 28, 2016
- SPORTS NOTES JUNE 23
- Sports Notes: June 9
- Sports Notes: June 2, 2016
- Wauwatosa Sports Notes: May 26, 2016
- Sports Notes: May 19, 2016
- Sports Notes: May 12, 2016
- Wauwatosa Sports Notes: Players sign with colleges, baseball fundraiser, more
- Sports Notes: Dec. 17
- Sports Notes: Dec. 10, 2015
- Sports Notes: Dec. 3, 2015
- Sports Notes: Nov. 26, 2015
- Sports Notes: Nov. 5, 2015
- Sports Notes: Oct. 29, 2015
- Sports Notes: Aug. 6, 2015
- Sports Notes: July 23, 2015
- Sports Notes: July 2, 2015
- SPORTS NOTES APRIL 16
- Sports Notes: March 5
- Sports Notes Dec. 4