Bare Escentuals to open Friday at Mayfair
Mayfair mall's newest cosmetics store--Bare Escentuals--will open Friday, April 8, on the first floor, across from the Gap.
The company specializes in products made from natural minerals. The brand is available at a number of retailers.
The new Mayfair store is the second Bare Escentuals boutique in the Milwaukee area. The other location is at the Bayshore Town Center.
- Meijer store in Sussex to open Tuesday
- National Business Furniture grand opening set for June 14
- Men's retailer Richard Bennett Tailors moving to Brookfield Square from Mayfair
- Bon-Ton Stores Inc. planning to sell, lease back three more stores
- Hallmark aiming for another touchdown: Packer Jordy Nelson is 2016 Keepsake ornament
- Wisconsin's first Akira store opens Friday at Brookfield Square
- Downtown Boston Store's new furniture department debuts Thursday
- Meijer partners with Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin network
- Fox Bros. Piggly Wiggly lands meat contest awards
- TUMI luggage store to open at Pleasant Prairie outlet mall
Retail Business News
Lands' End Inc. on Tuesday said it has promoted a longtime executive to chief marketing officer, quickly filling a post left vacant a month ago.
Named to the position, and to an executive vice president slot, is Becky Gebhardt, formerly chief creative officer with the Dodgeville-based retailer. Gebhardt has been with Lands' End since 1991.
In her new role — a critical one for any retailer — Gebhardt succeeds Steven Rado, whose resignation was disclosed last month in a filing with securities regulators. No reason was given for Rado's departure. Lands' End said in the filing that it planned to search externally for a replacement.
The firm also said Tuesday that it has hired Mike Zhang as vice president for e-commerce, digital marketing and innovation, and promoted Mike Holahan to senior vice president for multichannel marketing. Both men will report to Gebhardt.