Foley Partner John Callan Named Best Lawyers' 2011 Milwaukee Trust And Estates Lawyer Of The Year
Foley & Lardner LLP announced today that John F. Callan, partner in the firm’s Milwaukee office, has been named Best Lawyers’ 2011 Milwaukee Trusts and Estates Lawyer of the Year.
Best Lawyers designates “Lawyers of the Year” in high-profile legal specialties in large legal communities. Only one lawyer per specialty and community is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.”
Callan, a resident of Wauwatosa, is a member of Foley’s Tax & Individual Planning and Estates & Trusts Practices. His practice encompasses tax and estate planning; planning for retirement distributions; saving for college; charitable planning; estate, gift and generation-skipping taxes; fiduciary and personal income taxes, marital property law; probate; and trust administration.
The Best Lawyers list of outstanding attorneys is compiled by conducting peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers. Those individuals honored as “Lawyers of the Year” have received particularly high ratings in these surveys by earning a high level of respect for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!