Boy Scout Troop 117 of Christ King Parish in Wauwatosa is having their Annual All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Breakfast on Sunday, March 6, 2011.
Proceeds from the Breakfast will help support the Troop’s camping supplies and equipment. In previous years, the Scouts have helped others in need—portions of proceeds have gone towards Tsunami Relief, Feed My Starving Children, Appalachian Service Project and St. Benedict the Moor Jail Ministry Program.
The Scouting Program has great tradition at Christ King Parish, producing a total of 75 Eagle Scouts since 1952.
Community sponsorship has always been an important part of the Breakfast, and sponsorship remained strong again this year.
The Breakfast will be held at Christ King School, 92nd and Center Streets, in the North Hall, and will be served from 8AM to Noon. Adult tickets are $5 and Children/Seniors are $4. Admission includes pancakes, sausage, applesauce, coffee, milk and orange juice. Omelets and eggs made to order are served for an additional $1.50.
Tickets may be purchased at the door or from a Troop 117 Scout.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!