Sing Along and Find Holiday Spirit at Festival City Symphony's Free Holiday "Pajama Jamboree"
Festival City Symphony (FCS) will continue its season with a free Holiday Pajama Jamboree concert on Wednesday, November 30, 2011, at 7:00 p.m. in the Bradley Pavilion of the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, 123 E. State Street entrance.
The concert will feature holiday favorites culminating in an audience sing along. FCS welcomes guest performers Vocal Arts Academy of Milwaukee’s Apprentice Level Choir. This group of third to sixth grade singers is conducted by Charyl Granatella. Those who wish may bring a nonperishable food donation for Milwaukee’s Hunger Task Force.
All “Pajama Jamboree” concerts have free admission. Hosted by Education Director Jayne Perkins, these popular programs welcome children and their parents or grandparents to attend in casual dress or pajamas, with favorite blankets and teddy bears, to “meet” the orchestra.
Milwaukee’s Festival City Symphony, the oldest performing symphony orchestra in the area, showcases area professional musicians. Its mission is to extend the reach of classical music in the community with reasonable pricing and informative formats that embrace people of all ages. For more information, visit festivalcitysymphony.org or call 414-963-9067.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!