Are you overwhelmed with raising children and all the clutter that goes along with it? Learn how to decide what to keep, what to toss, and how to manage what's left. Your kids can help create and maintain order - Clutter Coach Kathi Miller will show you how! This free program takes place at the Brookfield Public Library’s Community Room on Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 10 am. Registration is requested but not required. Contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions or to register. Please note: This program is intended for adults.
Kathi Miller, Clutter Coach, teaches her clients a new way of living - what she calls the “Clutter-Free Life.” It’s not just about stuff, or their relationship to their stuff, but an entire system of re-evaluating what is important. Ms. Miller does on-site consulting for individuals and businesses, presents workshops, teaches classes, and is the author of the Clutter Coach Success Secrets, a free monthly email newsletter.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6