The Integrative Medicine department at Aurora Sinai Medical Center will offer a special community education event, featuring a presentation by Donald I. Abrams, MD, an integrative medicine oncologist and co-author of “Integrative Oncology.”
Community members, their families and friends are invited to attend the free presentation taking place Thursday, June 7 from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. in the “A” Building – Rapkin Auditorium, lower level at Aurora Sinai Medical Center, 950 N. 12th St. in Milwaukee.
Interested parties are asked to RSVP by Monday, June 4. To RSVP or for additional information, please call Jill Cruz at 414-219-7376 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!