Physiatrist Carley Sauter joins Medical College faculty, Tosa Center’s SpineCare Clinic staff
Carley Sauter, M.D., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She sees patients at the Tosa Center’s SpineCare Clinic in Wauwatosa.
Board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Dr. Sauter’s clinical interests include back pain, neck pain, general musculoskeletal care, electrodiagnostic medicine and the rehabilitation of injuries sustained in workplace and industrial labor settings.
Prior to joining the Medical College faculty, Dr. Sauter completed a fellowship in Advanced Research in Neurosciences at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center in Milwaukee.
After earning her M.D. from the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2007, Dr. Sauter completed a residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. During her final year, she was selected to serve as chief resident. Dr. Sauter earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in zoology from the University of Wisconsin in 1999.
While a student, Dr. Sauter received the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation’s Student of the Year award in 2007.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!