The Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, recently recognized the following individuals from seven member companies who successfully completed the NARI National certification program, with all individuals earning the Certified Remodeler (CR) designation:
• Dan Callies, CR, Oak Creek Plumbing, Inc., Oak Creek, Wis.
• Aaron Ciesielczyk, CR, Aaron’s Building Services, New Berlin, Wis.
• Matt Dragan, CR, Carl Krueger Construction, Inc., Milwaukee, Wis.
• Jack Golatke, CR, Story Hill Renovations, LLC, Wauwatosa, Wis.
• Jim Kryzanek, CR, Oak Creek Plumbing, Inc., Oak Creek, Wis.
• Randy Lewis, CR, Oak Creek Plumbing, Inc., Oak Creek, Wis.
• Tom Mainville, CR, Story Hill Renovations, LLC, Wauwatosa, Wis.
• John Phillips, CR, The Cabinet Maker, LLC, Milwaukee. Wis.
• Adam Schwai, CR, B&E General Contractors, Inc., Glendale, Wis.
• Tom Zastrow, CR, Phantom Creek Builders, LLC, Mukwonago, Wis.
A Certified Remodeler is a professional remodeler who provides a full range of remodeling services. To become a CR, candidates must possess skill and knowledge in a broad range of business management and technical skill areas.
“These 10 remodeling professionals finished the rigorous program that is geared to maintain high professional standards among members of Milwaukee/NARI,” said Dave Amoroso, Milwaukee/NARI president. “The certification program helps maintain the high standards that consumers have come to expect when contacting a Milwaukee/NARI member. Remodeling professionals must meet a number of requirements to qualify for certification, and the certification process requires dedication and commitment to furthering the association’s reputation.”
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July, 1961 as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI – the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 800 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council and to receive a free copy of an annual member directory listing all members alphabetically and by category and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI’s Remodeling Guide,” call 414-771-4071 or visit the Council’s website at www.milwaukeenari.org.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!