Radiologist Anubha Wadhwa joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Anubha Wadhwa, M.B.B.S., has been appointed assistant professor of radiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in diagnostic radiology, Dr. Wadhwa specializes in the detection of breast cancer through image-guided procedures such as ultrasound, stereotactic breast biopsy, magnetic resonance imaging-guided breast biopsy and wire localization.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Wadhwa completed fellowships at MCW in body imaging in 2011 and breast imaging in 2012.
After earning her medical degree from Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, India, in 2001, Dr. Wadhwa completed a residency in radiology at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Ill., in 2010. She was selected in 2009 to serve as chief resident.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!