Internist Jane Njeri Wainaina joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Jane Njeri Wainaina, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Wainaina specializes in hospital medicine and infection control. She completed a fellowship in infectious disease at MCW prior to joining the faculty.
After earning her medical degree from the University of Nairobi in Nairobi, Kenya, in 1997, Dr. Wainaina completed a residency in internal medicine at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Ill. She received the Harry Kurz, M.D., Memorial Award from St. Francis Hospital in recognition of her teaching achievements and was selected as chief resident in 2006.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!