Men Journeying Through Grief…For Men Only
WEDNESDAY, Aug.15th, 6-8pm
Harwood Place, 8220 Harwood Ave., Wauwatosa
Men Journeying Through Grief is a gathering of men who have experienced the death of a loved one, friend or co-worker – who find themselves on this journey called grief. This FREE gathering includes a simple supper, grief information, discussion and resources. Facilitated by Larry Uglow (Stillwaters Cancer Support Services, Waukesha), Pete Reinl (Church and Chapel Funeral Homes), and Patrick Monaghan…RSVP by calling 262-524-4132 or
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!