On Thursday, August 9, Wisconsin State Fair representatives took Wisconsin’s Fairest of the Fair Richelle Kastenson and three popular Fair entertainers including: Kenny Ahern (A Comedian shown here), Project Dynamite (A Musical/Novelty Act) and Sean Emery (A Juggling Comedian), to entertain the children at Children's Hospital and their families. The “mini-fair” event was sponsored Kohl’s Cares.
Children also received a “I’m a Blue Ribbon Kid” rosette ribbon, and got to enjoy a unique version of the Pig Race; the hospital’s approved therapy dogs dressed up as “Fair” animals; a variety of Fair games, and the Fair’s popular cream puffs.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!