Sign up to be a part of one or all of these exciting new healthy eating series! These presentations are brought to you by the West Allis Health Department, Aurora Women's Pavilion, Wisconsin Well Woman Program and the Village at Manor Park. This series is a fresh beginning for the event formerly known as Reflections of Wellness for Women. With everyone's busy schedules we have changed to a shorter format. Having 4 separate 2 hour events spaced evenly throughtout the year, the committee hoped to be a better fit for crowded schedules!
Our second presentation in the series is scheduled to take place on September 12, 2012 from 6 - 8 pm at the Village of Manor Park, 3023 S. 84th Street. The theme of this event will be "Fall Harvest." Chef Monica Ceille will prepare a menu using the fall harvest items now available. Participants will taste the bounty, leave with recipes and have time to visit several educational booths. Chefs will be preparing tasty, nutritious dishes that are family friendly, appropriate when cooking for only one or two people and made with reasonably priced ingredients.
The class is $10 and anyone can register online at Aurora.org/Events or simply call 414-328-7524.
"Healthy Holidays" will be held on November 10th from 11 - 1 pm at Tanner Paull Restaurant and "Putting your Heart into Your Health" will be held at the Aurora Womens' Pavilion on February, 21st from 6 -8 pm. Register for one or all of the sessions by calling 414-328-7524. Please call with any questions. Don't miss the fun - register early!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!