Hart Park Square senior community will host an educational seminar entitled, "Conversations with Aging Parents -- A guide for families with older adults in transition." Attendees will learn how to address difficult conversations that adult children face when a parent or loved one is no longer safe living alone in their home. Often times fear and anxiety hold children back from taking the necessary steps to discussing a possible change. Or, they are overwhelmed and unsure where to begin the process. This program will provide practical tips to guide them to an honoring conversation and a positive experience.
The program will be held on Thursday, September 6th from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. at Hart Park Square, 6600 W. River Parkway in Wauwatosa. Refreshments and tours will be available. Please RSVP to 414-476-8787 if interested in attending.
Hart Park Square is a Laureate Group community and offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!