Linda Landis, a kindergarten teacher at Lincoln Elementary, plans to introduce technology into her classroom this school year with a new grant from the EFW. She will utilize age appropriate laptops during small groups. Her students will use the laptops for math and literacy. The games she has chosen will supplement the kindergarten curriculum.
Congratulations Ms. Landis!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!