The Village Playhouse of Wauwatosa will present “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 5 and Sat., Oct. 6 as well as a matinee performance on Sunday, Oct. 7, at 2 p.m. The production will be staged at Christ King School (North Hall), 2604 N. Swan Boulevard.
This prize-winning drama by Tennessee Williams is about a Southern family in crisis. Actors include: Mark McGuire as Big Daddy, Honore Schiro as Big Mama, Tommy Dallace as Brick, Michael Schottle as Dr. Baugh, Philip Bidener as Gooper, Magdelyn Monahn as Mae, Angela Bolmes as Margaret, Lucy Higendorf as Sookey, Terry Gavin as Reverend Tooker, Laura LaPinske as Lacey, Ashley Jordon as Brightie, Dino Anagnostopoulos as Small, Sadie Binns as Trixie, Teddy Anagnostopoulos as Butler, Mia Helbig as Dixie, and Jacob Archibald as Sonny.
Tickets may be reserved by calling 414-207-4879 or emailing: email@example.com.
General admission is $15; $13 for students and senior citizens.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!