Silent Auction Charity Gala to Benefit Local Organizations
Brookfield, WI (October 5, 2011) Looking for an opportunity to mingle, enjoy beverages, appetizers and live music while bidding on extraordinary items at a silent auction? Mark your calendar for Saturday, October 20. Trinity UCC in Brookfield will host “Mission Possible”, a silent auction event featuring unique and impossible-to-find items such as Packer tickets, jewelry, retail certificates, original art, memorabilia and more. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and the auction runs from 7:00-8:30 p.m. with winners announced at 9:00 p.m. The auction will benefit the Elmbrook Humane Society, The Hope Center, The Women’s Center and Trinity UCC.
For tickets, visit trinitybrookfield.org/mission-possible or call Trinity at 262-781-9378(M-F 9am-Noon). Your $10 ticket includes admission, two beverage tickets and appetizers. Bring your friends and neighbors and join us for this gala charity event.
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC is an open and affirming church and welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey you are welcome here. Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!