Internist Agnes Libot joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Agnes Libot, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She sees inpatients at Froedtert Hospital.
Dr. Libot’s clinical interests include gastroenterology and hepatology. She is currently involved in a study to compare the screening, management and mortality outcomes of liver cancer patients at a Veterans Affairs clinic versus a non-Veterans Affairs clinic.
After earning her M.D. from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies, in 2009, Dr. Libot completed a residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2003.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!