Family medicine specialist Jennifer Hanson joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Columbia-St. Mary’s Hospital Milwaukee staff
Jennifer Hanson, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of family and community medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Columbia-St. Mary’s Family Health Center and Columbia-St. Mary’s Hospital in Milwaukee. Her clinical interests include women’s health.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2009, Dr. Hanson completed a residency in family medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical science and psychology from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls in 2005.
Dr. Hanson received the H. James Hamm, M.D., Humanitarian Award in 2011from MCW in recognition of her commitment to family medicine and community service. She has volunteered at Columbia-St. Mary’s Community-based Chronic Disease Management Clinic since 2010. As a medical student, she began volunteering at the MCW/Columbia-St. Mary’s free Saturday Clinic for the Uninsured in 2005, and now serves as a volunteer physician at the clinic.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!