Come and enjoy St. Matthew's Lutheran Church's Annual Sustainability Fair.
Join us to support sustainable living now and for future generations.
Saturday, October 20th, 2012, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
St. Matthew's Ev. Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa, Wisconsin 53213
Local Food Products – Jams, Jellies, Honey etc.
Unique Goods From Around the World
Gluten Free Items
Bake Sale for Hunger
Hand-Crafted Gift Items: jewelry, mittens, cork trivets, vases, cards, & more
Featured vendors: Third World Handcraft Shoppe, Fair Trade for All, Four Corners, B. Green, Madam J’s, and Trails to Bridges will beguile you with their wares of jewelry, eco friendly products, accessories, healthy living items, children’s gifts, home décor, coffee, chocolate, many more surprises!
Soup & Salad Lunch 11:30 – 1:00
Lunch price: $6 for adults; $3 for children; Available at the door
The lunch will feature locally produced food to support sustainability. Sustainability refers to meeting present needs without compromising ability of future generations to meet their needs.
Proceeds benefit our Meal Outreach Ministry which focuses on “Rescuing food to rescue souls.”
For more information, call (414) 774-0441.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!