First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa will present TECH TALKS, understanding today's tablet computers, smart phones, and ireaders, on December 1st and 8th at the church, 1511 Church St.
The first session, "Communication Technologies of the 21st Century," is Saturday, December 1. Presenter Bill Edens, DICOM Engineer at TeraMedica, Inc. will take some of the mystery out of technology such as cell phones, 3G versus 4G and 4GLTE mobile technology, Wifi, and email. People are encouraged to bring their own devices and connect to the church's Wifi.
"Tablets to Readers: Getting the Most from Your Mobile Device" is offered the following Saturday, December 8. Presented by Patricia Jaeger, owner of PLJ Computer Services, LLC, the session is designed to help people who haven't mastered their tablet computers, ireaders, smart phones and more.
The talks will begin at 10 AM in Friendship Lounge at First Church. Snacks and beverages will be served. There is no charge. Call 414-258-7375 for more information. Check us out at www.firstchurchtosa.org.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!