Eleuteria Gonzales-Dobbe and Jennifer Kannass from Washington Elementary were awarded a $1,271 grant from the Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) to give their students the tools to develop their vocabulary and spelling skills. By using the Bear Primary Spelling inventory, the students will receive differentiated instruction based on their scores and will then work in word work groups.
For more information on the EFW visit our website at www.tosaefw.org.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!