Waukesha, WI -- Marine Banks are serving as sites for Toys for Tots with donation boxes at each office through December 9, 2012. New and unwrapped toys for children through age 12-14 are greatly appreciated!!
Marine Bank is honored to be participating in this long standing holiday program in recognition of employee Ethan Bogle of the United States Marines as well as the past and present service to our country by its employees and their family members. Chuck Ponicki CEO stated “At Marine Bank we see our role as offering solutions to count on for our community at large as well as our important clients. This event is another example of how our Marine Bank team works to make a positive difference.”
Specific locations and hours:
Marine Bank Franklin 10068 W. Loomis Rd. Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Marine Bank Waukesha 1930 W. Bluemound Rd. Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Saturday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Marine Bank Wauwatosa 2323 N. Mayfair Rd. Monday -Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
For more on the Toys for Tots program, visit http://milwaukee-wi.toysfortots.org/local-coordinator-sites/lco-sites/Default.aspx.
About Marine Bank: Marine Bank offers a full array of Personal Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury Management services that help the needs of its clients. Marine Bank, a branch of CIBM Bank, has offices in Franklin, Waukesha and Wauwatosa. At Marine Bank banking is more than just a checking or savings account; it’s a lifetime relationship devoted to helping meet financial goals. Marine Bank strives to deliver unparalleled personal attention and genuine concern for the financial welfare and security of customers demonstrating commitment to them and the communities it serves. Member FDIC. Visit www.marinebank.com
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!