You want your AP Psychology student to be actively engaged in the learning process? There’s an App for that. In a joint effort on behalf of Wauwatosa East and West High Schools, Nicole Vitrano and Andy Zeitlow were awarded a $2,828 Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) grant for Ipad Apps. Vitrano and Zeitlow found that many experiments used in class involve only a few students. Apps are interactive and a way to engage all students to become active participants in class.
For more information on the EFW visit our website at www.tosaefw.org.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!