Pediatrician Virginia Kaperick joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Virginia A. Kaperick, M.D., F.A.A.P., has been appointed assistant professor of pediatrics (hospital medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees inpatients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Board certified in pediatrics, Dr. Kaperick’s clinical interests include all general pediatric issues. She succeeds in practical, “real world” pediatrics and hopes to bring some of her community experience to the next generation of pediatricians and family practitioners.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Kaperick was employed by Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago (formerly Children’s Memorial Hospital) for more than twelve years. She worked at hospital outreach sites as a pediatric hospitalist. She saw many patients at the suburban community hospitals, Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital and La Rabida Children’s Hospital, which specializes in the treatment of children with complex chronic medical issues. Prior to her hospital experience, she was a primary care pediatrician for three years in Ohio.
After earning her M.D. from The Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus in 1993, Dr. Kaperick completed her residency in pediatrics at Columbus Children’s Hospital. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in behavioral sciences from University of Chicago in 1988.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!