On January 10th The Wauwatosa Woman’s Club (WWC) President Doreen Horak presented a monetary donation and “wish list” supplies to Kyle’s Korner’s Director of Programs and Services, Linda Linscott.
Linscott came to the WWC for an afternoon program to share the mission of Kyle’s Korner to provide grief support programs and services for children, teens and their families who have experienced the death of a loved one. Because of donations from businesses, individuals and groups like the WWC, Kyle’s Korner can offer support groups and activities free of charge to the families they help.
For more information on the Wauwatosa Woman’s Club, including membership and events, please visit www.wauwatosawomansclub.com/ or call 414-257-9935
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!