Emergency Medicine Specialist Heidi Ludtke joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Heidi L. Ludtke, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of emergency medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board eligible in emergency medicine, she is interested in resident and medical student education.
After earning her M.D. from Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University in North Chicago, Ill., in 2009, Dr. Ludtke completed a residency in emergency medicine at MCW. In her final year, she was selected to serve as chief resident. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in genetics and cell development from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis in 2005.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!