The Milwaukee Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, announced that the following 20 companies have been accepted for membership:
• 1128 Architectural Design, Grafton, Wis.
• Appliance Gallery, Milwaukee, Wis.
• Bold Illuminations, dba/Nite Time Décor & Christmas Décor, Milwaukee, Wis.
• Cathedral Consulting Group, Milwaukee, Wis.
• Deck Aid Pro, LLC, Pewaukee, Wis.
• Eden Stone Company, Inc., Sussex, Wis.
• Focus On Energy, Madison, Wis.
• Hase Landscape, Inc., Waukesha, Wis.
• The Kopfmann Company, Inc., Milwaukee, Wis.
• Kurber Construction, LLC, Waukesha, Wis.
• LaRosa Landscape Company, Inc. Cedarburg, Wis.
• Leffler Commercial Cleaning Contractor, Wauwatosa, Wis.
• Los Altos Partners, LLC d/b/a ServPro of Ozaukee County, Mequon, Wis.
• Made in the Shade Blinds and Floors, Jefferson, Wis.
• Maynard & Belt CPA’s, LLC, Pewaukee, Wis.
• Modern Edge Design, Glendale, Wis.
• New Image Remodeling, Jackson, Wis.
• Proud Precision Painters, LLC, Wauwatosa, Wis.
• Roto-Graphic Printing, Inc., Fond Du Lac, Wis.
• Xtreme Woodworks, LLC, Big Bend, Wis.
As Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. members, these companies and their staffs are dedicated to improving the quality and value of the homeowner’s investment. NARI members are carefully screened and must observe the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility. Contractor members provide professional service and maintain the high standards of the Council.
Through NARI, all members have ready access to the latest information in the field ⎯ through publications, educational programs, and an annual convention/exposition featuring new products, materials, and techniques. The NARI remodeling contractor is pledged to uphold the Association’s Code of Ethics and is dedicated to the professionalism and integrity of the remodeling industry.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI ⎯ the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, professionalism, and sound business practices in the remodeling industry have led to the remodeling industry’s growth and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry. With over 800 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the nation’s largest.
For more information or to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category, and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI’s Remodeling Guide,” call 414-771-4071 or visit the Council’s website at www.milwaukeenari.org.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!