Internist Kimberly Carroll joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Kimberly Carroll, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She is a perioperative internist at Froedtert Hospital working to optimize the medical care of patients who will be undergoing surgery.
Board eligible in internal medicine, Dr. Carroll’s clinical interests include preventative medicine, joint disorders and autoimmune diseases.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 2009, Dr. Carroll completed a residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical sciences from Marquette University in 2005.
Dr. Carroll volunteered for three years with the MCW Council on AIDS: Reaching Out and Educating Students, a student organization that prepares and delivers interactive presentations to high school students in the Greater Milwaukee area.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!