The Alzheimer’s Association is hosting “Coffee, Cookies and Conversation” for community members who wish to learn more about Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia. This program is planned for Wednesday, March 6 from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. at Heritage West Allis, 7901 West National Avenue, in West Allis. There is no charge to attend this program and it is open to all members of the community.
Have you or a loved one recently been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or another dementia? If so, this open forum session will provide an opportunity to get questions answered and for participants to discover how the Alzheimer’s Association can help. Rather than a formal presentation, this program focuses on answering questions from the attendees. Registration is required. To register please contact Heritage West Allis at 414-302-9700.
About the Alzheimer’s Association
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research whose mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. For more information about Alzheimer’s disease and local services visit www.alz.org/sewi or call the Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline at 800-272-3900.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!