Maximized Living of Brookfield is hosting a special screening of the award winning documentary film: Escape Fire
Brookfield, WI – April 1, 2012 Maximized Living of Brookfield is hosting a special screening of the award winning documentary film: Escape Fire.
"A must see! An inconvenient truth for the healthcare debate."
Dr. Matt Frahm is hosting an open screening of the documentary Escape Fire: The Fight to Rescue American Healthcare. This film tackles one of the most pressing issues of our time: how can we save a badly broken healthcare system? This one-of-a-kind event will take place at the Mayfair Mall AMC Theater on Monday, April 22nd at 6:30pm
“The United States is less healthy than other wealthy countries despite spending significantly more money on health care, and this unsustainable” said Dr. Frahm. "The effects of healthy living have been proven, and if we can make healthier lifestyle choices, we can curb disease before it has a chance to strike. But, people need support and a healthcare system that leads them."
With this screening, Dr. Frahm will show how, like Escape Fire, Maximized Living is about saving the health of a nation. He will teach you how Maximized Living provides a one of a kind health care delivery system that helps build real health instead of fighting disease.
For more information about the documentary screening, visit www.mlbrookfield.eventbrite.com or call 262-439-9506.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!