Lutheran Home, on the corner of 76th and North Ave., is seeking a volunteer to assist our in-house Beauty Shop on Tuesday mornings from 8:45 - noon.
Transport residents by wheelchair to and from their beauty shop appointments. Our full-service beauty shop is always buzzing with lively conversation as our residents are pampered from head to toe!
Any person who has an interest in getting exercise while helping others will enjoy this volunteer position. No lifting of residents is ever required. A friendly, cooperative attitude is essential.
If you are interested in this position, please call Michelle at 414/258-6171, ext. 258. To learn more about our many other volunteer opportunities, please visit our website at www.thelutheranhome.org.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!